Delete Windows Malware Sleuth scamBy Gina on March 4, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Malware Sleuth, WindowsMalwareSleuth, WindowsMalware Sleuth, Windows MalwareSleuth
Windows Malware Sleuth is presented as critical malware not only for typical malicious capabilities, like its secret infiltration annoying system scanners or fake alerts, but also for its capability to redirect your browser to misleading web pages that sell its "legitimate" version.
Once active Windows Malware Sleuth starts to scan your PC and displays mass of pop-ups that state your computer is severely compromised and needs being cleaned wits Windows Malware Sleuth full program:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Keylogger activity detected. System information security is at risk.
It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
Warning! Virus Detected
Threat detected: FTP Server
Infected file: C:\Windows\System32\dllcache\wmpshell.dll
Do not fall for this scam. Ignore all notifications and offers it displays but use decent anti-spyware application and delete Windows Malware Sleuth upon detection.
Remove Windows Malware Sleuth at spywares-remove.com
Remove Windows Malware Sleuth at spyvoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud