Get rid of Windows Risk Minimizer scamBy Gina on March 14, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Risk Minimizer, WindowsRiskMinimizer, WindowsRisk Minimizer, Windows RiskMinimizer
Windows Risk Minimizer is a malware which spreads via trojan horse. It downloads itself automatically without users knowledge. The parasite gains to trick user into believing their PC is severely compromised and needs being cleaned with its "full" version.
Once installed Windows Risk Minimizer starts to imitate computer scans and shows fake warning messages:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Keylogger activity detected. System information security is at risk.
It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
Warning! Identity theft attempt Detected
Hidden connection IP: 18.104.22.168
Target: Your passwords for sites
This is a fraud. Do not fall for such program because it is malicious and fraudulent. Windows Risk Minimizer is designed to milk money from unwary users. Do not buy anything it offers because your money will be stolen. Malware is not able to clean viruses therefore they don't even exist. Use decent anti-spyware application and remove Windows Risk Minimizer immediately.
Remove Windows Risk Minimizer at spywares-remove.com
Remove Windows Risk Minimizer at spyvoid.com
Erase Windows Risk Minimizer at spywarevoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud