How to get rid of Windows Software Keeper fraud?By Gina on March 20, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Software Keeper, WindowsSoftwareKeeper, WindowsSoftware Keeper, Windows SoftwareKeeper
Windows Software Keeper is a rogue computer protection tool which downloads with the help of trojan without user's knowledge and consent.
Once installed Windows Software Keeper starts to imitate computer scans and shows mass of pop-ups that state about your system's infections. These rogue warning messages read:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet.
Windows Media Player Resources
C:\Windows\system32\dllcache\wmploc.dll is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Software without a digital signature detected.
Your system files are at risk. We strongly advise you to activate your protection.
Keylogger activity detected. System information security is at risk.
It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
Do not fall for this scam because it can cause you serious trouble. Windows Software Keeper may hijack your browser to misleading web pages that sell the program. Ignore all notifications and offers but choose reputable anti-spyware application and get rid of the parasite ASAP.
Remove Windows Software Keeper at spywares-remove.com
Delete Windows Software Keeper at spywarevoid.com
Remove Windows Software Keeper at spyvoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud