How to remove Windows Pro Rescuer scam?By Gina on April 24, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware
Windows Pro Rescuer is a fake program which is only an imitation of a security software and is not able to provide any actual computer security service. The trojan based software starts its activities as soon as it is installed on your PC.
Malware scans your system and displays numerous fake security alerts that state about computer infections:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:program filesinternet exploreriexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Attempt to modify Registry key entries detected.
Registry entry analysis recommended.
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
This bogus system neither has the ability to detect nor remove computer threats therefore it is not being trusted. Windows Pro Rescuer may hijack your browser to misleading websites that sell the program. This is a fraud. Ignore all offers but use decent security program and remove Windows Pro Rescuer upon detection.
Erase Windows Pro Rescuer at spyvoid.com
Remove Windows Pro Rescuer at spywares-remove.com
Delete Windows Pro Rescuer at spywarevoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud