Remove Qakbot, W32.Qakbot removalBy Gina on June 26, 2009 | Malware, Backdoor
Qakbot a.k.a. W32.Qakbot infects computers like a worm as it attaches a copy of itself on every local or network drive it can find. Qakbot also spreads by exploiting software vulnerabilities. All these methods of infection make this malware extremely dangerous because they allow W32.Qakbot to stay unnoticed by users.
Qakbot functions as a backdoor. It allows remote connection to victims PC and it also downloads more malware.
More Malware news
- Rocra/Red October malware
- Don't let a "Gozi" virus take over your bank account!
- Dorkbot worm is on the run and infecting Skype users
- Be careful! "Pin Photo Zoom" app may not be a legitimate one
- Fake GTA Vice City Android game disguises as a SMS Trojan
- Rogue Android Flash Player carries Trojan within
- Zitmo targets Android and BlackBerry smartphones
- Rogue Android application harvests Olympic 2012 news
- Fake London Olympics live-streaming sites rise
- Rogue Skype version spreads on Android devices