Remove Windows Power Expansion, WindowsPower Expansion removalBy Gina on March 28, 2011 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Power Expansion, WindowsPowerExpansion, WindowsPower Expansion, Windows PowerExpansion
Windows Power Expansion is rogue computer security software which spreads via trojan. Trojan enters the system through its flaws. Malware gains to trick user into believing their PC is severely compromised.
Once active it starts to imitate computer scans and displays fake security alerts. These state about infections that computer supposedly has. One of many fabricated warning messages reads:
System Security Warning
Attempt to modify register key entries is detected. Register entries analysis is recommended.
System component corrupted!
System reboot error has occurred due to lsass.exe system process failure.
This may be caused by severe malware infections.
Automatic restore of lsass.exe backup copy completed.
The correct system performance can not be resumed without eliminating the cause of lsass.exe corruption.
Name: c:\program files\firefox\firefox.exe
Application that seems to be a key-logger is detected. System information security is at risk. It is recommended to enable the security mode and run total System scanning.
This is a real fake. Windows Power Expansion is designed to pilfer money from unwary users. Do not fall for this scam because your money will be stolen and you’ll not get any security tool. Use reputable anti-spyware application and remove Windows Power Expansion as soon as possible.
Remove Windows Power Expansion at spyvoid.com
Remove Windows Power Expansion at spywares-remove.com
Delete Windows Power Expansion at spywarevoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud