Remove Windows Problems Stopper malwareBy Gina on March 19, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Problems Stopper, WindowsProblemsStopper, WindowsProblems Stopper, Windows ProblemsStopper
Windows Problems Stopper is a rogue program which spreads via trojan horse. The parasite gains to trick users into buying its "legitimate" version. Malware installs itself automatically without user's knowledge and consent.
Once active Windows Problems Stopper starts to imitate computer scans and shows mass of rogue warning messages that state your PC is severely compromised:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Attempt to modify registry key entries detected. Registry entry analysis is recommended.
Warning! Identity theft attempt Detected
Hidden connection IP: 126.96.36.199
Target: Your passwords for sites
Do not fall for this fraud because malware gains to steal your money and don't provide any computer protection service. Windows Problems Stopper may hijack your browser to misleading web pages that sell the program. Choose reputable anti-spyware toll and get rid of Windows Problems Stopper immediately.
Erase Windows Problems Stopper at spywares-remove.com
Delete Windows Problems Stopper at spyvoid.com
Erase Windows Problems Stopper at spywarevoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud