Remove Windows Safety Tweaker fraudBy Gina on March 12, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Safety Tweaker, WindowsSafety Tweaker, Windows SafetyTweaker, WindowsSafetyTweaker
Windows Safety Tweaker is a counterfeit application which is installed through the use of trojan. The trojan based software starts its activities once it is installed on your computer.
The parasite starts to scan user’s PC and displays fictitious scan results. They usually state your system is at high security risk and to prevent more damage you supposedly have to download and purchase its registered version. Do not believe any information it spreads because it is a fraud. Malware only gains you to buy illegal program. It is not worth spending your money because it neither has an ability to detect nor remove computer threats therefore it is not being trusted.
You are fully safe to ignore all security threats but you have to use decent anti-spyware tool for deleting Windows Safety Tweaker application from your computer. Make sure you terminated it and all its affiliated components. Be aware that malware is able to redirect your browser to malicious web pages that advertises this illegal tool.
Remove Windows Safety Tweaker at spywares-remove.com
Delete Windows Safety Tweaker at spywarevoid.com
Remove Windows Safety Tweaker at spyvoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud