Remove Windows Threats DestroyerBy Gina on March 1, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Threats Destroyer, WindowsThreatsDestroyer, WindowsThreats Destroyer, Windows ThreatsDestroyer
Windows Threats Destroyer is the latest rogue application. It should be avoided because the program is malicious and fraudulent.
Malware spreads via trojan which comes to the system through its flaws. The parasite downloads and installs itself automatically without user’s knowledge and consent. Once active it starts to scan your computer and displays fabricated security alerts. For example:
Software without a digital signature detected.
Your system files are at risk. We strongly advise you to activate your protection.
Keylogger activity detected. System information security is at risk.
It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
Warning! Virus Detected
Threat detected: FTP Server
Infected file: C:\Windows\System32\dllcache\wmpshell.dll
This is nothing but a scam and totally fake warning. Your computer doesn’t have these security alerts and is not infected with mass of viruses as states bogus system. You only have to ignore all fake warning messages and do not purchase anything it offers. Choose reputable anti-spyware application and delete Windows Threats Destroyer upon detection. Make sure you delete it and all its affiliated components.
Remove Windows Threats Destroyer at spywares-remove.com
Remove Windows Threats Destroyer at spyvoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud