Uninstall Smart Data Recovery scamBy Gina on April 30, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Smart Data Recovery, SmartData Recovery, Smart DataRecovery, SmartDataRecovery
Smart Data Recovery is a rogue anti-spyware application. It tries to mislead users into believing their computers are infected. Malware spreads via trojan horse which enters the system through its vulnerabilities. Once active Smart Data Recovery starts fake scans and displays numerous pop-ups and security issues:
Hard Drive Boot Sector Reading Error
During I/O system initialization, the boot device driver might have failed to initialize the boot device. File system initialization might have failed because it did not recognize the data on boot device.
System blocks were not found
This is most likely occurred because of hard disk failure.
This may also lead to a potential loss of data.
This is a fraud and none of the information should be trusted. Malware also may redirect your browser to other web pages that advertises registered version of Smart Data Recovery. Do not purchase it, because the program is malicious. It seeks to milk money from unwary users. Do not fall for this scam. Use an effective malware remover and terminate Smart Data Recovery upon detection.
Get rid of Smart Data Recovery at spyvoid.com
Delete Smart Data Recovery at spywarevoid.com
Smart Data Recovery removal at spywares-remove.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud