Windows Antivirus Patch removal stepsBy Gina on April 17, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Antivirus Patch, WindowsAntivirus Patch, Windows AntivirusPatch, WindowsAntivirusPatch
Windows Antivirus Patch is a counterfeit application pretending to be real security software. The program is yet another rogue anti-spyware program that tries to convince you into thinking your PC have been compromised.
Once installed Windows Antivirus Patch will perform system scan and report fake malware infections on your computer. It may display fake security alerts as well. The parasite has only one purpose which is to milk money from unwary users. By flooding numerous pop-ups onto your computer’s desktop Windows Antivirus Patch seeks to trick you into thinking you have to buy a supposedly full application’s version of the threats removal. This is a scam and none of the information should be trusted.
Malware also can hijack your browser to deceptive websites that sell bogus system. Do not purchase it in any circumstances. It is malicious and fraudulent. Use a decent anti-spyware tool to terminate malicious Windows Antivirus Patch program as soon as possible.
Get rid of Windows Antivirus Patch at spyvoid.com
Delete Windows Antivirus Patch at spywares-remove.com
Delete Windows Antivirus Patch at pywarevoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud