Windows Cleaning Tools uninstall stepsBy Gina on April 10, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Cleaning Tools, WindowsCleaning Tools, Windows CleaningTools, WindowsCleaningTools
Windows Cleaning Tools is a rogue anti-spyware program used for cybercrime by malicious hackers. This potentially unwanted application can be installed on your computer by another trojan infection who usually visited unknown websites and fake anti-virus web pages.
Once exists on the PC numerous fake alerts is issued and misinform that computer is contaminated with virus. Cleverly distributed and marketed it is easy fall victim to this nonsense rogue. This is a scam which has not spyware detection or removal engine so won’t be able to remove any computer virus.
Do not be fooled by any of the fake warning messages of fake computer scan results because the truth of the matter is that Windows Cleaning Tools is dangerous and must never be trusted. It also might redirect your browser to misleading web pages that sell the program but you need to ignore it as well. Use decent anti-spyware application and get rid of the parasite immediately.
Remove Windows Cleaning Tools at spyvoid.com
Delete Windows Cleaning Tools at spywarevoid.com
Remove Windows Cleaning Tools at spywares-remove.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud