Windows Daily Adviser uninstall instructionsBy Gina on May 3, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Daily Adviser, WindowsDaily Adviser, Windows DailyAdviser, WindowsDailyAdviser
Windows Daily Adviser is a rogue security software which gains to trick users into thinking their PC is severely compromised. The parasite comes via trojan horse which comes to the system through its flaws. Malware downloads and installs itself automatically without users knowledge and consent.
Once active Windows Daily Adviser starts to imitate computer scans and displays numerous fake warning messages that state your system is severely compromised:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:program filesinternet exploreriexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Attempt to modify Registry key entries detected.
Registry entry analysis recommended.
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
Do not fall for this scam because Windows Daily Adviser is malicious and fraudulent. It gains to pilfer money from unwary users. Do not buy anything it offers but choose reputable anti-spyware application and delete Windows Daily Adviser as soon as possible.
Delete Windows Daily Adviser at spywarevoid.com
Erase Windows Daily Adviser at spyvoid.com
Remove Windows Daily Adviser at spywares-remove.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud