Windows Premium Guard removal stepsBy Gina on April 26, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Premium Guard, WindowsPremiumGuard, WindowsPremium Guard, Windows PremiumGuard
Windows Premium Guard is a misleading computer security tool which spreads via trojan. Trojan based software starts its activities as soon as it is installed on your computer.
Once installed Windows Premium Guard will display false system security warnings and then will prompt you to buy a full version of this program to remove threats that don’t even exist:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:program filesinternet exploreriexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Attempt to modify Registry key entries detected.
Registry entry analysis recommended.
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
Do not be fooled by this tricky program because it gains to pilfer money from unwary users. It scans your computer and displays fake pop-ups that state your PC is at high security risk. Ignore all fake security alerts but use decent anti-spyware application and delete Windows Premium Guard upon detection.
Get rid of Windows Premium Guard at spyvoid.com
Delete Windows Premium Guard at spywarevoid.com
Windows Premium Guard removal at spywares-remove.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud