Windows Safety Manager removal guideBy Gina on April 17, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Safety Manager, WindowsSafetyManager, WindowsSafety Manager, Windows SafetyManager
Windows Safety Manager is a misleading application which spreads with the help of trojan horse. With the aid of trojan, spam emails or counterfeit web pages it tends to be affiliated one can easily fall victim to this dubious application.
Once active it starts to scan user’s computer and acts like a legitimate security program. After the scans it reports that PC must be healed immediately otherwise you’ll get a computer crash. Bogus system will also offer to buy “licensed” version of Windows Safety Manager which will delete all viruses that are within your machine. This is a fraud. None of the information should be trusted because there are no threats inside your computer. They do not exist. Windows Safety Manageris a scam and has to be avoided and cleaned with reputable spyware scanner.
Here are some of rogue security alerts:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:program filesinternet exploreriexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Trojan activity detected. System data security is at risk.
It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
Warning! Identity theft attempt Detected
Hidden connection IP: 18.104.22.168
Target: Your passwords for sites
Erase Windows Safety Manager at spyvoid.com
Remove Windows Safety Manager at spywares-remove.com
Remove Windows Safety Manager at spywarevoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud