Windows Shield Tool removalBy Gina on February 27, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware
Windows Shield Tool is a rogue computer protection tool which gains to trick users into thinking their PC is severely compromised. Windows Shield Tool is distributed online and is usually difficult to avoid if one does not employ reputable security software.
Windows Shield Tool comes to the system without user’s knowledge and consent. Once installed it starts to scan your PC and displays numerous pop-ups that state about your computer infections. These fake security alerts read:
Software without a digital signature detected.
Your system files are at risk. We strongly advise you to activate your protection.
Attempt to run a potentially dangerous script detected.
Full system is highly recommended.
Warning! Virus Detected
Threat detected: FTP Server
Infected file: C:\Windows\System32\dllcache\wmploc.dll
Do not fall for this scam because it is malicious and fraudulent. It gains to trick user into believing their PC is severely compromised and needs being healed with programs “legitimate” version. This is a fraud. Use decent anti-spyware program and get rid of Windows Shield Tool immediately.
Remove Windows Shield Tool at spyvoid.com
Remove Windows Shield Tool at spywares-remove.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud