Windows Tools Patch removal tutorialBy Gina on March 12, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Tools Patch, WindowsToolsPatch, WindowsTools Patch, Windows ToolsPatch
Windows Tools Patch is a rogue security software which is designed to pilfer money from unwary users. The parasite downloads and installs itself automatically without user's knowledge and consent.
Once installed it starts to scan your PC and shows deceptive security threats that tries to convince users into purchase its "legitimate" version. Here's some fake warning messages:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Keylogger activity detected. System information security is at risk.
It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
Warning! Identity theft attempt Detected
Hidden connection IP: 22.214.171.124
Target: Your passwords for sites
This is a fraud. Do not fall for this blatant scam. Malware neither has ability to detect nor remove viruses that don't even exist on your PC. The only infection that is in your system is Windows Tools Patch. Ignore all notifications and offers but use decent anti-spyware application and get rid of Windows Tools Patch immediately.
Delete Windows Tools Patch at spywarevoid.com
Remove Windows Tools Patch at spywares-remove.com
Remove Windows Tools Patch at spyvoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud