Windows Trojans Inspector removal guideBy Gina on March 5, 2012 | Rogue Antispyware, Windows Trojans Inspector, WindowsTrojansInspector, WindowsTrojans Inspector, Windows TrojansInspector
Windows Trojans Inspector is quite dangerous as it is another fake security program that utilizes various deceiving tactics to get computer users to purchase a full version of the program. It comes along with the download and installs itself automatically.
Once active Windows Trojans Inspector starts to imitate computer scans and displays numerous pop-ups that state your computer is infected. Here's some of rogue security alerts:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Keylogger activity detected. System information security is at risk.
It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
Warning! Virus Detected
Threat detected: FTP Server
Infected file: C:\Windows\System32\dllcache\wmpshell.dll
Do not believe in anything Windows Trojans Inspector displays because malware neither has ability to detect nor remove computer threats therefore it is not being trusted. Windows Trojans Inspector may also redirect your browser to counterfeit websites that sell the program. Do not buy anything it offers but use decent anti-spyware program and get rid of Windows Trojans Inspector immediately.
Remove Windows Trojans Inspector at spywares-remove.com
Remove Windows Trojans Inspector at spyvoid.com
Scan your computer
More Rogue Antispyware news
- What is Win 8 Protection 2013 and why it is dangerous
- Delete Vista Protection 2013 rogue tool
- Do not trust Safe PC Cleaner optimizer
- Remove SpeedMaxPc fake system optimizer
- What is Securebit and why you need to remove it
- Do not trust Error Repair rogue system tool
- Delete System Care Antivirus fake virus remover
- Avoid PC Fix Speed rogue system tool
- Delete Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro fake antimalware
- Remove Vista Security Cleaner Pro fraud