Search results for: "PCs"
- It's the time of Flame worm! How does it work? - Earlier this week complex Flame worm has been discovered which already has infected numerous systems across the Middle East and beyond. In a short time this Flame malware has been already called in many different ways, such as, "the most complex threat", May 30, 2012
- New tricky anti-virus intimidates file-sharers - An antivirus scanner firm Malwarebytes discovered a new malware which frightens torrent sharers. Security researchers are saying that this new malware tries to trick computer users into purchasing worthless computer software. April 13, 2012
- Antimalware PC Safety uninstall tutorial - Antimalware PC Safety is a fake security software which tries to trick users into believing their computer is severely compromised. It downloads automatically with the help of trojan. The main purpose of the parasite is to pilfer money from unwary users. March 7, 2012
- PC Speed Up removal - PC Speed Up is a fake anti-spyware application which pretends being a legitimate computer protection tool. The parasite is distributed online and is difficult to avoid if one does not employ reputable security system. October 24, 2011
- Advanced PC Shield 2012 removal - Advanced PC Shield 2012 is a fake security tool. This rogue application spreads via trojan horse which enters the computer through its vulnerable spots and creates a perfect background for the viruses to come into the system. September 29, 2011
- How malware gets installed in your PCs and Macs? - Many people think that computers are infected by visiting websites or opening e-mails. Mac community believes that Windows are insecure by their nature. By their opinion with no support large numbers of computers are infected just by clicking on fraudulen June 23, 2011
- Remove PC Security Guardian, PCSecurity Guardian removal - PC Security Guardian is a rogue anti-spyware program and also a copy of Internet Security Essentials application. PC Security Guardian is only an imitation of security program and is not able to provide any actual computer security service. May 6, 2011
- Is your PC hacked? - It may seem that the question is easy; however, it becomes a tricky question when you don’t get any windows or notifications on your desktop about the sneaky virus or other infections within your computer. What clues can tell you about the hack, crack or February 15, 2011
- Remove PC Security 2011, PC Security 2011 removal - PC Security 2011 is only imitation of a security program and is not able to provide any actual computer security service. Malware is also a clone of malicious System Pro 2011 program. The parasite downloads and installs itself automatically without user’s January 7, 2011
- Remove Security Inspector 2010 scam - Security Inspector 2010 is not the best application for protecting a PC. It’s not only a fake program, but it is also malicious. November 9, 2010
- Remove Antivirus Studio 2010, Antivirus Studio 2010 removal - Antivirus Studio 2010 is a rogue anti-spyware application. With the aid of trojan infections, spam emails and various websites it tends to be affiliated one can easily fall victim to this dubious program. Malware is designed to pilfer money from unwary us October 4, 2010
- Remove Antivir Solution Basic - Antivir Solution Basic is another variation of the recent Antivir Solution Pro malware. The program is fraudulent and it is not recommended to use. Antivir Solution Basic is a threat to your money and to the security of your computer. July 28, 2010
- Trusteer Warns of Botnets Attacking UK Banks - Recently Trusteer reported about malwares that are created specially for exact countries. This time the company discovered about the botnets that try to attack UK banks. July 2, 2010
- Remove PC Sweeper, PC Sweeper Removal - PC Sweeper is a corrupt application made to look like a computer protection tool, but not to act as one. Although it may load fabricated system scans and pop-up warnings, PC Sweeper does not perform any useful actions. All it does is violate your system s June 25, 2010
- New malware arrives in form of numerous clones - A new type of rogue security tools arrived a few weeks ago. It is more convincing than other fake programs because it adjusts itself to the operating system found on victim’s computer.
The malware checks Windows version on the compromised machine and the February 12, 2010
- New Windows Security Update Patches Critical Flaws - New massive update is compacted of 13 separate security bulletins that patched 26 vulnerabilities. It also gives attackers different ways to compromise machines and hijack PCs. Microsoft stated, that 12 of the 26 vulnerabilities, or 46% of the total, were February 12, 2010
- Security Makers Use Adobe Avoiding Attacks on Windows PCs - Recent examples show that researchers failed and have serious issues by making sure the security of Internet Explorer from the attackers. The latest versions of IE seemed to be vulnerable because the attackers demonstrated they can make and use a hole for February 8, 2010
- Remove PcSecureNet, PcSecureNet Removal Guide - PcSecureNet is a pesky parasite pretending to be a security tool. In other words it's a scam. PcSecureNet presents itself to be a security application which is able to scan your computer for viruses, detect numerous threats and then remove them and keep y January 29, 2010
- Remove PcsSecure, PcsSecure removal help - PcsSecure is a typical rogue anti-spyware. It offers computer protection while it’s actually a malware. Unfortunately, this malware is capable of imitating functions of security programs. January 26, 2010
- Remove ApcSafe, ApcSafe removal help - ApcSafe is a new title of the same old fraud hidden under names of ApcSecure, DefendAPc, SysDefenders and a bunch of other identical applications. None of them should be trusted because they are all malicious.
ApcSafe delivers fabricated security warning January 26, 2010