Search results for: "VistaAntiVirus"
- Erase Vista Antivirus Plus 2013 malware - Vista Antivirus Plus 2013 is only an imitation of a security program and is not able to provide any actual computer security service. The parasite is distributed online and is usually difficult to avoid if one does not employ reputable security software. December 7, 2012
- Vista Antivirus Pro 2013 removal step-by-step - Vista Antivirus Pro 2013 is a rogue anti-spyware program. It comes along with a trojan which leaves a backdoor for parasite to enter. Vista Antivirus Pro 2013 acts like legitimate security application. This is only imitation of a anti-spyware tool. November 6, 2012
- Remove Vista Antivirus 2012, Vista Antivirus2012 removal - Vista Antivirus 2012 is rogue security software which gains to trick users into believing their PC is severely compromised with various viruses. It spreads via trojan which enters the system through its flaws. June 15, 2011
- Remove Vista AntiVirus 2011, Vista Anti-Virus2011 removal - Vista AntiVirus 2011 is a rogue anti-spyware program which pretends to be a computer protection application. This is a lie. Malware usually comes along with the download of trojan and is installed automatically. February 22, 2011
- Remove Vista AntiVirus, Vista Anti-Virus removal - Vista AntiVirus is a malicious application. Malware is distributed online and is usually difficult to avoid if one does not employ decent security program. The parasite spreads via trojan. Once active it starts to scan your computer and displays rogue sec February 21, 2011
- New malware arrives in form of numerous clones - A new type of rogue security tools arrived a few weeks ago. It is more convincing than other fake programs because it adjusts itself to the operating system found on victim’s computer.
The malware checks Windows version on the compromised machine and the February 12, 2010
- Remove Vista Antivirus 2010, Vista Antivirus 2010 Removal Instructions - Vista Antivirus 2010 is a fake Windows Vista security application which tries to sell itself as an actual PC protection tool. By distributing the program through various corrupt websites and installing it with the use of trojans, Vista Antivirus 2010 is a September 1, 2009